Developer Cream 1.5% for Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint by INLEI
The Tint Developer Cream by InLei is an essential product necessary for developing the tint before applying it to the brows, adding depth and richness to the shade. Not only does InLei Tint Developer Cream enhance the tint, it also protects the brows and lashes from damage during the coloring process. The developer is 1.5% (instead of Canadian 3%) which is a much gentler formula for the hairs. It has a pH-neutral formula, meaning it won't alter the pH of the dye, ensuring that it works as intended. Additionally, it won't damage the structure of the hair, ensuring that your clients' brows remain healthy and strong.
Your clients will have dreamy, beautifully tinted brows. The InLei Tint Developer Cream is a must-have product for any professional looking to enhance the tint on their clients' brows. Its rich formula protects and nourishes the hair, ensuring the best possible results.
To be used with the InLei Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint.
Size: 100 ml
Usage: 1000+ applications
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Creamy texture easily and quickly combines with tint
- Adjust colour intensity by changing oxidizer to dye ratio
- Adds depth and richness
- Does not alter the pH of the dye or structure of the hair
- Gentler formula 1.5%
1) Before applying the tint, clean the area with the InLei Saline Pre-Treatment to prime the brows.
2) Mix the InLei Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint in 1:1 proportions with InLei® Tint Developer in a glass bowl.
3) Apply on lashes or brows using a brush - see timings below.
If using with the Lash Filler Treatment you can leave on the same amount of time you left Filler 1 on for.
Eyebrows: 8-12 minutes
Eyelashes: 6-12 minutes
Mix the tint with developer right before application. DO NOT mix and let it sit. The first 5 minutes is when the oxidization is the strongest.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Lauryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-30, Etidronic Acid, Methylparaben, Fragrance, CI 19140
Made in Italy